Penguin Live Lecture Issue 279: Pablo Amira (18-06-2017)
Minimal Mentalism — Impromptu (and near-impromptu) routines, techniques, and ideas that play super-strong
- Mô tả
- Thông tin thêm
- Đánh giá (0)
“Pablo is one of my truly special Students. Over the years he has helped shape and change the way mentalism is viewed and performed.” – Kenton Knepper
“I know Pablo personally and, besides being an absolutely marvelous and kind person, he is an incredible originator who never stops thinking.” – Richard Osterlind
“I’ve very much enjoyed watching Pablo Amira develop, in less than a decade, into one of mentalism’s most creative and prolific authors. I highly recommend his material. He is a man to be watched. He’s also one of the nicest guys in the business.” – Bob Cassidy
“Pablo is one of my all time favorite thinkers. He is brilliant.” – Neal Scryer
“Pablo Amira’s work is always interesting and fresh. His subtle mix of techniques results in interesting premises, methods and effects that are fun and entertaining for any audience. He has a wealth of knowledge spread over a variety of subjects relating to mentalism – Pay close attention if not you’ll miss out!” – Peter Turner
“Pablo is a mentalist’s gift. Not only a brilliant inventor, innovator, and creative mind, but a sharp business mind in marketing, distributing and promoting. He is a triple or quadruple threat. His miracles are well thought out, usually easy to do ( but like all mentalism- your performance should not be easy) and quite unforgettable. I can’t wait for his brilliance to shine on Penguin brothers and sisters. You are in for more than a treat–as I said, he’s a threat to rationality.” – Marc Salem
“Pablo Amirà is a very prolific author and a busy performer. His works are the perfect combination between simplicity and amazement. He knows how to connect with people giving them experiences that they will never forget. A lecture from Pablo is something not to be missed and he is also a great guy!” – Luca Volpe
“I’m SO excited to hear that Pablo is finally doing a Penguin Live Lecture! This amazing performer not only has a vast array of amazing material that you WILL use, but I know that he will offer the kind of insights and thoughts that only a real mentalist could! I expect that MY working repertoire will have many new additions following this anticipated event, as will yours!” – Dee Christopher
What will he teach?
- ESPeriment #2: A fun opener that will allow you to predict an ESP symbol in a quick and 100% secure manner.
- Coinage Prediction: A fun system to predict anything. Impromptu, no gimmicks.
- Handy Mindreading: An unpublished propless method to reveal thoughts in a casual situation.
- Tarot Dowsing : A wonderful routine using Tarot that features an amazing forcing technique that you can use as a substitution for Equivoque using a pendulum.
- Dermovision: Let a participant experience a strange moment with just 5 ESP Cards
- 2 Thoughts: Read minds and predict future event just with 2 borrowed business cards.
- Learned Intuition : Five participants onstage learning how to read minds. Entertaining routine with multiple moments of mystery.
- Impromptu Peek Device: A new method to know thoughts in a simple and direct manner without classic methods.
Who is he?
Pablo Amirá is a Chilean Mentalist, Psychologist, Founder of The Mentalism Center, a Creative Consultant and an author of several different releases and effects.
Passionately creating and performing for over 10 years, he entertains and educates professionally in theaters and private events, as well as doing psychology workshops using Mentalism as a way to communicate his message.
Thông tin thêm
|Phần Mở Rộng|
|Độ Phân Giải|
|Nơi Lưu Trữ|
Chỉ những khách hàng đã đăng nhập và mua sản phẩm này mới có thể đưa ra đánh giá.